**Disclaimer: This post has been compensated through a free product (s) or monetary payment. Opinions are solely mine. All links are “no-follow” links.**
|This is L’Occitane’s Second L’OcciBox. It does makes a beautiful gift.|
L’Occitane en Provence got into the beauty sampling program back in December with a seasonal box. This Spring I received the second L’OcciBox, full of their best-selling products and one from a special partner.
Besides an excellent way to test out some great beauty before you buy full-size products is the fact that you can buy by the box instead of being tied to an annual subscription. The cost is $20, but the box has a $50 value.
Just look at the contents of this second L’OcciBox for Spring, 2015.
|L’Occitane’s Second L’OcciBox for Spring 2015|
1. Shea Whipped Hand Cream (30ml) – Another favorite hand cream of mine with 25% shea butter with a lighter texture.
2. Shea Butter Hand Cream (10ml) – This is an amazing, hardworking formula with 20% shea butter that I use all the time. It doesn’t leave hands greasy, but soothes irritation quickly to leave softness behind.
3. Jasmin & Bergamote Eau de Toilette (1.2ml) – This is a lovely fruity-floral where jasmine is the star set off with freshness from bergamot.
4. Immortelle Brightening Essence Sample (1ml) – This immortelle flower formula is for evening out complexion tone and brightening.
5. Immortelle Precious Serum (7ml) – This anti-aging serum has the immortelle flower for its restorative powers in help with lines and wrinkles.
6. Bone Mere Rose Soap (3.5oz.) – This gentle formula with palm oil cleans without stripping skin’s natural oils as it scents with romantic rose.
7. 1 cube of Sugarfina Champagne Bears (3.3oz.) – This luxury candy is inflused with classic Brut and Rose champagne!
You can buy these limited boxes online or at L’Occitane’s boutiques, but you need to hurry if you want to take advantage of this deal. Enter coupon code, SUGAR, at checkout to get that $20 price.