|Beyond Her Blush Beauty Box for January 2016|
The other day I introduced you to Beyond Her Blush Beauty Subscription and shared the December 2015 box with you. Today, I want to fill you in on this company’s current box that is all about achieving fabulous hair with manageable curls all featuring salon products from the world famous hairstylist, aka King of Curls, Curlisto!
**Disclaimer: This post has been compensated. Opinions are solely mine. **
If this is the first time that you heard of Beyond Her Blush, then I’ll give you a brief rehash because it is an amazing way to satisfy your beauty fix since each box is a top makeup artist’s expression of what’s happening in beauty on the runways. Usually, you can expect five or six prestigious name cosmetics, skin or hair care products and tools, a card detailing how to use the products along with a video link from that month’s makeup artist to further instruct you. The price is $18 with free shipping in the continental USA for a six-month commitment or $20 for one box at a time that also includes the same free shipping.
January 2016 is Beyond the Hair step by step inspired by celebrity makeup artist, Micha Brown. Spring, 2016 Miccey sees a prominent focus on lots of flowing waves and natural hair, adorned with notice-me accessories like the flowery headband she selected for this assortment. Take a look at what Miccey had in mind below.
Beyond Her Blush Box for January 2016
1. Curlisto Botanical Shampoo (½ oz. sample)——————————–$0.88
2. Curlisto Botanical Shampoo (½ oz. sample)———————————$0.88
3. Curlisto Botanical Rinse (½ oz. sample)—————————————$0.88
4. Curlisto Botanical Rinse (½ oz. sample)————————————–$0.88
5. Curlisto Repair Styling Cream (½ oz. sample)——————————-$2.75
6. Curlisto Repair Styling Cream (½ oz. sample)——————————-$2.75
7. Curlisto Control II Gel (½ oz. sample)——————————————-$2.75
8. Curlisto Control II Gel (½ oz. sample) —————————————— $2.75
9. Flower Children Only by TMG Daisies Crown———————————$15.00
Total Approximate Value: $29.52
I tried these products the other day on my own curls and loved what it did for my hair from shine to defending against frizz. I was really shocked that I also used less product.
Despite this box being geared for curly-haired ladies like yours truly, I do think all types of heads could benefit from this Curlisto assortment.
Now I’m longing to see what Beyond Her Blush has planned for their next box. If you’re just itching to find out or learn more, then do head to their website and think of subscribing!