|This is the Sweet Organic Box for March 2016 as it arrived.|
No one will argue about how much better eating organically is for health. However, it does cost more for those foods so you want to be sure that you and the family will like the taste. A great way to get acquainted with new brands or products is through a subscription box like a Sweet Organic Box that I received.
Each Sweet Organic Box is devoted to satisfying your organic sweet cravings. Each box has a variety (usually between eight and twelve) organic foods such as snack, coffee, tea, candy, cookies, and other sweet delights at a cost of $45 per month with free shipping.
The March 2016 assortment that I sampled was the Easter box. The box was well packaged, but it did not come with a description card as some other boxes do. If I’m making you hungry, then wait until you read on what the March 2016 assortment held below.
|This is the Sweet Organic Box for March 2016 unboxed. The assortment is geared for Easter treats!|
Sweet Organic Box for March 2016
1. Pure Organic Chocolate Brownie Bar (1.7 oz.)—————————————-$2.19
2. Nature’s Path Organic Chunky Chocolate Chewy Granola Bar (12 g)———–$0.99
3. Annie’s Homegrown Organic Bunny Fruit Snack Berry Patch (0.8 oz.)———-$0.71
4. Annie’s Homegrown Organic Bunny Fruit Snack Berry Patch (0.8 oz.)———-$0.71
5. 365 Everyday Value Organic Pacific Rim Vienna Roast Whole Bean Coffee– -(10 oz.) $10.00
6. Annie’s Homegrown Organic Cheddar Bunnies (6.75 oz.)—————————$4.09
7. Nib Mor Traditional Drinking Chocolate (1.05 oz.)————————————–$1.95
8. Theo Organic Fair Trade Milk Chocolate Bar (3 oz.)———————————–$4.00
9. Ocho Peanut Butter Fair Trade Chocolate (.42 oz.)————————————$0.64
10. Ocho Caramel Fair Trade Chocolate (.42 oz.)—————————————–$0.64
11. Ocho Coconut Fair Trade Chocolate (.42 oz.)—————————————–$0.64
12. Ocho Peanut Butter Fair Trade Chocolate (.42 oz.)———————————-$0.64
13. Surf Sweets Organic Jelly Beans (2.75 oz.)——————————————–$1.95
Total Approximate Value $29.15
The Pure Organic Chocolate Brownie Bar uses dark organic cocoa and walnuts with omega-3s and antioxidants and was wickedly tasty. It had a nice chewy, but soft texture.
The Nature’s Path Chunky Chocolate Peanut Granola Bar is gluten free with three grams of protein and twelve grams of whole grains that was very good as well for a healthier snack.
The Annie’s Homegrown Organic Bunny Fruit Snacks was extra fruity tasting and not nearly as hard as a gummy bear candy.
The 365 Everyday Value Organic Pacific Rim Vienna Roast Whole Bean Coffee was a really good medium blend that smelled just as amazing as it tasted after grinding.
The Annie’s Homegrown Organic Cheddar Bunnies uses aged Cheddar that definitely comes through for a better cheese flavor in these snack crackers. Though you can eat them out of the box plain, I thought these were great floating in tomato soup.
The Nib Mor Traditional Drinking Chocolate is one that you add hot milk to. This was not overly sweet, but rich and a satisfying hot chocolate.
The Theo Organic Fair Trade Milk Chocolate Bar was one of my favorite chocolates in this box. The almonds were finely chopped instead of whole. The sea salt also added something different to this velvety milk chocolate also.
The four mini Ocho chocolate pieces were sensational chocolate-covered candies. I had two peanut butter and chocolate ones, the coconut with chocolate and the caramel with chocolate to savor. These came inside two cute plastic Easter eggs.
Finally, there was a bag of Surf Sweets Organic Jelly Beans cherry, grapefruit, grape, lemon, orange, and strawberry. These were made with organic fruit juice and were hard to stop eating.
Honestly, I really enjoyed every item in the Sweet Organic Box for March. The only thing that could have been better was making the box a higher value. Check this organic subscription box out because it can give you a great way to try before you buy larger sizes of organic sweets and products. It also makes the perfect Easter gift to send family and friends!
**NO LONGER IN BUSINESS.**