|The Well Necessities Spring 2016 Collection|
Committing yourself to a healthier lifestyle is not always the easiest thing to do on your own. Taking a different approach to food choices can take some serious research like what The Well Necessities Collection, a fitness and health subscription box from a registered dietitian and doctor can offer.
**Disclaimer: This post has been compensated through a free product (s) or monetary payment. Opinions are solely mine. **
Unlike a lot of subscription boxes, The Well Necessities box is one comes out quarterly and packaged in a big, cloth bag with a drawstring within a box. I’m not talking about a wimpy assortment but a hefty collection of approximately 29 full and sample size meal building natural, organic
|The Well Necessities Spring 2016 Collection as it arrived|
food items, snacks (both to suit your salt and sweet cravings), beverages to organic skin care that will have at least a $50 or more value for a cost of $29.99 with no additional shipping within the USA. You can buy one at a time or save subscribing for a year for just $89.99!
Now that I wet your curiosity, I’ll tell what I found in The Well Necessities Box Collection Spring 2016 bag that arrived. I decided the best introduction is to categorize these 100% vegan products. Thus, prepare to stay awhile because this list is quite long.
The Well Necessities Box Spring 2016 Collection
Meal Building items:
1. Banza Shells (8 oz. box) pasta made from chickpeas
2. Bob’s Red Mill Gluten-Free Oatmeal Classic with flax and chia (1.81 oz. container) to make one single breakfast
3. Sir Kensington’s All Natural Ketchup Classic (1.8 oz. jar)
4. Salba Chia Seeds Boost Whole Seed (single serving 0.5 oz.)
5. Sun Chlorella Granules (3 g. packet) Chlorella dietary supplement
6. Simply 7 Quinoa Chips with sea salt (.5 oz. bag of deliciousness)
7. Go Raw Super Simple Sprouted Flax Snax (3 oz. bag)
8. Sinfully Thin Blue Corn Popcorn (0.35 oz. bag)
9. Brami Snacking Lupini Beans (.5 oz. bag)
10. Organic Gemini TigerNut Raw Snack (1 oz. bag)
11. Better Body Foods Peanut Butter
12. Keenwah Quino Cluster Chocolate Sea Salt (1 oz.)
13. Nourish Snacks Berry’d Treasure (Blueberry-apple granola bites) (1.4 oz. bag)
14. Emmy’s Dark CACAO Macaroon (.86 oz.)
15. Simply Gum 15 piece natural mint
16. Truth Bar Chocolate Dipped Coconut (1.76 oz.)
17. Mediterra Savory Bar with Black Olives and Walnuts (1.23 oz.)
18. Munk Pack Apple Quinoa Cinnamon Oatmeal Fruit Squeeze (4.2 oz.)
19 and 20. Pukka Three Ginger (organic ginger, galangal and golden turmeric tea) two bags
21. Plant Fusion Chocolate Complete Plant Protein Drink (1.06 oz.)
22. Kuli Kuli Pure Moringa Vegetable Powder Green Superfood ( .4 oz.) beverage for one full serving of veggies).
23. Nu Naturals Nu Stevia Cocoa Syrup Premium Natural Sweetener (2.5 ml
24 and 25. Two packs (0.02 oz. each) of Nu Naturals Nu Stevia Natural Sweetener
26. Ojio Sport Thunderbolt Electrolyte (Berry) to add to water
27. Coco Kind–organic lip balm in mint (0.15 oz.)
28. Cocoa Kind–organic facial Repair Serum sample packet
29. Berry-related Thank You card
As I clued you in earlier, this is a quite a bit of products that will take you some time to go through. Let me tell this will be a delicious exploration into a wonderful discovery from some tasty new brands or items that you may never have thought to try like Simply 7 Quino Chips, which are better tasting to me than potato chips with their slightly sweeter taste in their pillow-like texture. As I gradually keep going through this collection, the Banza Shells pasta that is more nutritious being made out of protein-rich chick peas does something special to dress up your sauce is another. The Truth Chocolate Dipped Coconut Bar was just one other example of a decadent treat that I also loved from this bounty.
Honestly, I do think that you will love this The Well Necessities Box Collection. If you want to order this particular Spring Collection, they are shipping now through June 30. Just be warned, supplies are limited so don’t wait too long. Check this fitness and health subscription out!