An easy way to look and feel glam for yourself or for gifting is by taking advantage of the great deals on holiday beauty collections such as the Glossybox All I Want Advent Calendar retailing for $99 with a $325 value. What can you expect to find inside this huge, heavy box?
Inside my Glossybox All I Want Advent Calendar, I untied the pink satin ribbon and opened the doors of that glittery pink to find 25 boxed inner beauty gifts. Opening each box of those 25 days of Christmas put me in a festive mood with all the perfect feel-good luxury skin care, makeup, hair care, beauty tools, fragrance, and nail polish revealed. What’s nice about a box like this is if you don’t care for or need a certain item, it is all ready to go and boxed to make a perfect stocking stuffer present for a friend, relative, or your child’s teacher, etc.
Unlike the UK version, the Glossybox All I Want Advent Calendar on our side of the pond was slightly different. Ours was predominately skin care whereas the Europeans received more makeup items. Nonetheless, it was still a great beauty value if you ask me. I singled out all the full size items for you. The others are deluxe sample sizes. Better yet, I will show you what I found and fill you in with all the juicy details about the products.
Here is all the beauty loot that can help you sparkle and shine this holiday season!
Glossybox All I Want Advent Calendar 2018 USA Version
1. INC.redible Jelly Shot Lip Quencher–Full Size 0.15 oz.
2. Real Techniques #200 Face Brush-Full Size
3. Lollipops Fluid Glowy Liquid Highlighter-0.34 fl.oz.
4. Lord & Berry #Line/Shade #221 Travel Black Eye Pencil–0.02 oz.
5. Absolute New York HD Flawless Pressed Finishing Powder (Brightening Banana)–Full Size (15 g.)
6. Evolue Skincare Firming Toner & Brightening Toner–1 fl.oz.
7. Invisibobble The Wonderful Slim Bauble –Full Size
8. It’s Skin Cookie & Hand Cream–Full Size 2.7 oz.
9. Colorescience Daily UV Protector SPF 30 Whipped Mineral Sunscreen–0.3 fl. oz.
10. Elgon Refibra Concentrated Restoring Mask–3.4 oz.
11. Miller Harris Perfumer London Rose Silence Eau de Parfum-0.34 fl. oz.
12. Nip + Fab Dragon’s Blood Fix Plumping Serum–1 fl. oz.
13. Doctor Lip Bang’s Lip Freak Doctor–Doctor Lip Bang’s Lip Freak Tinted Lip Balm (Pinky Swear)–Full Size 0.15 oz.
14. DHC Deep Cleansing Oil–1 fl.oz.
15. Eyeko Fat Eye Stick -Satin (EFE 566)–Full Size 0.14 oz.
16. Copper + Crane Hydrating Dew Mist–.05 oz.
17. Morgan Taylor Professional Nail Lacquer (Ice or No Dice)-Full Size 0.5 fl. oz.
18. SKINN by Dimitri James Sugar Lips Polishing Scrub–Full Size 1 oz.
19. 3Ina The Lip Primer-Full Size 0.33 oz.
20. Hey Honey Trick and Treat Active Propolis Cream Concealer (Natural Tone Normal to Dry)–0.27 oz.
21. Luxi Beauty Luxie 522 Dreamcatcher Tapered Highlighter Brush-Full Size
22. Koh Gen Do Pure Cotton (10 Count) & Spa Cleansing Water (1.35 fl. oz.)
23. Luna by Luna Cosmetics Translucent Powder-Full Size 0.17 oz.
24. Bellapierre Cosmetics Kiss Proof Lip Finish-Full Size–0.13 fl. oz.
25. The Face Shop Rice Water Bright Foaming Cleaner-Full Size 5.0 fl. oz.
Just tallying the 15 full size items comes to $184.49. The 10 others remaining should amount too approximately an additional $141.00 for the grand total of $325 when you do the math, which is a real value.
If you’re a Glossybox subscriber, you can take $10 off the $99 purchase price.
Those hoping for a box of beauty this holiday season should visit Glossybox because it has a lot of beauty goodies to discover that you may not have tried before.
What are your thoughts on the Glossybox All I Want Advent Calendar 2018 USA Version?