Anyone hoping to please the beauty lover that you’re shopping for this holiday season would like the SkinStore Evergreen Holiday Collection that I received for this review. This luxury grouping of products, valued at $280, includes leading skincare, hair care and makeup for just $99. What makes this beauty gift even more enticing is because it is like giving a second gift since the collection is presented in a lovely green storage box with a pull out drawer that can be used for jewelry, cosmetics, stationary, etc.
**Disclaimer: This post has been compensated. Opinions are solely mine. **
The assortment has some coveted beauty products that you or that beauty lover would love to try or replenish your beauty arsenal with. Now that I piqued your curiosity, I’ll tell you exactly what to expect in this 10-product collection.
SkinStore Evergreen Holiday Collection Products
1. Aesop Geranium Leaf Body Balm ($37)–All skin types can benefit from this blend of geranium leaf, nut oils and citrus for this after shower treatment to pamper the senses and body with its fresh scent.
2. Christophe Robin Cleansing Purifying Scrub ($19 Travel Size)–This sea-salt scrub is to help deep cleanse hair and break up styling product buildup and soothe a troubled scalp.
3. Erno Laszlo Sea Mud Deep Cleansing Bar ($8)–This facial bar is for purging pores for a thorough deep cleaning to detox skin with sea mud and charcoal.
4. Caudalie Instant Foaming Cleanser ($28)–This is gentle, soap-free cleanser with grape extract and chamomile that becomes an airy foam to remove makeup and dirt without comprising the skin’s delicate pH level. It can be rinsed away with water.
5. The Ordinary Hyaluronic Acid 2% + B5–($6.80)–The formula can attract and hold more water than you can imagine, 1000x its weight, which is important for dry skin, but especially for complexions of all types during winter weather.
6. Wander Beauty Mile High Club Volume and Length Mascara ($26)–This is an award winning mascara that enhances eyes while conditioning with peach leaf extract and castor oil. It is smudge proof, flake proof and free of parabens and glutens in a jet black formula for maximizing lashes.
7. Elemis Travel Pro-Collagen Marine Cream ($45)–This anti-aging cream is a mix of science and sea botanicals to hydrate and improve collagen levels.
8. Rodial Pink Diamond Lifting Face Mask ($12)– This is a diamond powder-infused mask with peptides and pink grapefruit to brighten, tighten and perk up the beauty of your skin.
9. Kevyn Aucoin The Contour & Highlighter Duo ($25)–This is a mini duo that can help illuminate and sculpt your face for wonderful definition.
10. Illamasqua Hydra Veil Primer ($45)–This is a multitasking primer. It is a gel, hydrator, and primer in one product with antiaging ingredients such as microalgae, vitamin C and B3 to treat skin at the same time.
Here’s the best part. I have a coupon code that can help you save $10 off that $99 price for this SkinStore Evergreen Holiday Collection. All you need to do is go through my link and enter my coupon code, MARY10 at checkout to get this incredible gift sett for just $89!
Happy holidays, everyone, and I hope that you check the SkinStore Everygreen Holiday Collection because you won’t be disappointed. This is something that I can promise if you love beauty.