Trying to improve your snacking habits for healthier options can take time and research into finding just the right choices. Sometimes, it can be a hit or miss type of process until discovering the healthier snacks that are delicious and fit into your budget. However, Elevate Snack Box does all the hard work so you don’t have to with their healthy vegan snack subscription box such as the Deluxe snack box sent for this review.
**Disclaimer: This post has been compensated. Opinions are solely mine. **
The Elevate Deluxe gluten free snack box has 20 snacks that you can munch on without feeling guilty of what sort of dangerous chemicals, additives and preservatives go into your body. Every product is dairy free, natural and plant-based. In addition, the assortment in this healthy snack box offers a great variety that can satisfy your cravings of both salty and sweet. The price of this larger size is $39.99 plus shipping.
If you prefer a smaller size, Elevate Snack Box has an option for 12 snacks a month at a price of $30.99 plus shipping.
The company even has a Keto Snack Box with 15 low carb snacks priced at $42.99 a month plus shipping.
Regardless of the healthy snack box option that you chose, the price drops with a longer commitment.
The box that this Elevate Deluxe Snack Box arrived in appears small. I hardly imagined that 20 snacks could possibly be inside. My goodness, I was shocked at how many poured out when I transferred them to my tray to photograph. You would think that they would have crushed, but everything was in excellent shape. The funny thing is that I couldn’t stuff the products back in and needed to use two bowls to store all that came out of this healthy snack box. This company really knows how to package.
If you have been wanting to try a snack subscription box, let me tell you what I received in the Elevate Deluxe Snack Box. Check out these awesome munchies below:
- Eat Your Coffee Caffeinated Snack Bite .8 oz
- Eden Pumpkin Seeds 1 oz
- Madegood Chocolate Chip Granola Minis .85 oz
- Madegood Mixed Berry Granola Minis .85 oz
- Bobos Lemon Poppyseed Oat Bite 1.3 oz
- Good Health Veggie Straws 1 oz
- Nature’s Bandits Mixed Berry Fruit Stix 1 oz
- Wonderful Shelled Pistachios .75 oz
- Madegood Crispy Vanilla Square .78 oz
- Bamboo Lane Crunchy Rice Rollers .9 oz
- Enjoy Life Soft Baked Mini Cookies Double Chocolate Brownie 1 oz
- Taos Bakes Chocolate Peanut Butter Butterscotch Bar 1.9 oz
- Enjoy Life Soft Backed Mini Snicker doodle Cookies 1 oz
- Kars Original Trail Mix 1.5 oz
- Madegood Vanilla Crispy Square .78oz
- Nature’s Bandits Mango Fruit Stix 1oz
- Bada Bean Sea Salt Crunchy Broad Bean Snack 1 oz
- Bada Bean Sriracha Crunchy Broad Bean Snack 1 oz
- Jana Banana Peanut Butter Bar 1.41 oz
- Pasokin Peanut Butter Cocoa Crunch Snack .5 oz
To be truthful, I just starting sampling because this will take me a while to go through. But what I tried so far were wonderful discoveries of some brands that I never heard of before doing this Elevate snack subscription box review. With 20 snacks, you can enjoy a new snack to get practically through an entire month.
What I really like is the Elevate snack subscription box, especially the Deluxe size, is perfect for sending a child going off to college or pack in lunches to replace typical junk food snacks. I also think this healthy snack box would make a wonderful and thoughtful gift for relatives like grandparents or friends, especially that live out of state.
In my opinion, the Elevate healthy snack subscription box has something special to offer as far as snacking goes. After all, Americans can’t stop snacking. Therefore, we should at least do it without sacrificing our health with artery clogging bad fats, additives and excess sugars. This company offers a better way. My advice is to visit Elevate website to sign up. You definitely will like them.